MULTI-PARAMETER PATIENT MONITOR
8000B multi-parameter patient monitor is a robust patient monitor, small enough to move around, yet flexible enough to adapt to your particular needs. With a variety of optional extras, including arrhythmia and ST analysis, EtCO2 measurement and double IBP, 8000B multi-parameter patient monitor is configurable to suit your requirements. Purchase only the advanced features that you need and nothing more. With NIBP recall and extensive data storage capability , 8000B multi-parameter patient monitor is particularly well-suited for use in peri-anesthesia and critical care environments. Rich in functions, conveniently adaptable and pleasingly affordable, 8000B multi-parameter patient monitor may be just the monitor for your department.
Features & Benefits:
● 6 Standard parameters: ECG, RESP, NIBP, SPO2, 2-TEMP, PR/HR.
● 12.1"high resolution color TFT LCD display.
● Real time S-T segment analysis, pace-maker detection.
● Indication of Incorrect manipulation and malfunction analysis.
● Patient info input management function.
● Multi-lead ECG waveforms display in phase.
● Large volume of tabular and graphic trends information storage and easy to recall.
● Capture dynamic waveforms.
● Efficient resistance to interference of defibrillator and HF knife.
● UP to 2 hours working capacity of built-in rechargeable battery.
● Unique accessory management cabinet.
● Networking capacity.
● Option: IBP, 2-IBP, ETCO2, Built-in recorder, cart, wall shelf